Your Privacy Is Our Concern!
Information We May Collect
When you contact Jesus Ministries, we may request certain information in order to provide the services and/or products you have requested or to minister to you. This may include identification and contact information, as well as transactions and past experiences with Jesus Ministries. Examples where such information may be requested include: subscriptions, prayer needs, meeting registration forms or other forms containing your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and past transactions you have had with us.
- Jesus Ministries will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- Jesus Ministries will notify you, and seek approval, in the event we desire to use any information covered by this policy in any manner not already described herein.
- Jesus Ministries may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or other people when: we have your consent to share the information; or, we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- Jesus Ministries restricts access to your personal information to only those employees who have reasonable need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- Jesus Ministries will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information we obtain about you.