Life Changing Testimony!
The Most Important
What do you think of Brother Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj's life changing testimony? Are you seeking for the truth just like young Sundar? The Lord Jesus said, "I am the Truth" (John 14:6).The Bible further says, "This is the true God" (Jer 10:10; 1Jn.5:20).
These scriptures were dramatised to Brother Sadhu in a very personal way so that he can know that the Bible and the Lord Jesus are real. The truth, the absolute truth, has been made known and made real to a staunch and devout Hindu. So, you don't have to grope in darkness anymore. The Lord Jesus Christ is the True God. Come and follow Him. If you wish to accept the Lord Jesus as your Savior, open your heart now and pray this prayer:
Dear Lord Jesus, I believe in You. I believe that You are the true God. I believe that You died for my sins. Please forgive me, Lord. Forgive all my sins, Lord Jesus. Cleanse my heart with Your precious blood. I now receive You as my Savior. Lord Jesus, come into my heart. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming into my life. Thank you for making me a child of God. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen.
Friend, if you have sincerely prayed this prayer from your heart, the Bible says that you are now born into the kingdom of God. To grow in your new Christian life, it is important to study the Bible and to pray everyday to the Lord God, your Heavenly Father. You also need to belong to a good, Bible-based Church where you can be taught the Word of God. We would also love to hear from you. Please send us an email to email@example.com If you email us, we will be happy to send you some literature that will help you grow in faith. God bless you.
Statement of Faith
Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj believes with his heart and confesses with his mouth that:
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Jesus led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father God as our mediator and advocate.
- All men everywhere are lost in sin and they face the judgment of the Almighty God, and they need to come to the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ through his shed blood on the cross.
- The Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is literally coming soon.
- Holy Christian living is important, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellow men.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is available to all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and who totally surrender their lives to the complete will of God. The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit are available through the Holy Spirit and are for the Church today for the service of our Lord Jesus Christ.
About Tibetan Evangelism Read more
Verse of The Day
Get in Touch
105/229, M.T.H Road, Villivakkam, Chennai 600 049 Tamil Nadu, India
(+9144) 4050 0000